Carlisle 2016 GM Nationals and other GBF Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

UMI Sales

G-Body Guru
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 11, 2011
Philipsburg, Pa
That's from 8-10am on Sat. if I read it right. I'll be the one in line with the stupid grin.

Hutch

Ramey here. Let me know you're Hutch from GBF and you'll get 10 bonus points. They won't do you any good but you'll get them...

Reactions: 1 user

silverfox

Master Mechanic
Sep 11, 2012
Looks like the weather is going to hold out this year, well most of friday and all of saturday.

I am excited to get in the the green machine.

Make sure to stop by the UMI trailer. I have had nothing but GREAT dealings with them and their parts are the best on the market. Ramey thank you for taking time to show me the Green Macine during the Spring event. See you all Saturday.

I cant wait.....

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
Ramey here. Let me know you're Hutch from GBF and you'll get 10 bonus points. They won't do you any good but you'll get them...

My second weakness behind G-Body's.......Free Bonus Points!!!! :banana:

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
I just got out of the Green Machine from my ride along at the Auto-X. I think Ramey has a death wish :). WOW that was fun!

Ramey was a man of his word and gave me 10 Bonus Points. Everyone was envious. One girl threatened to leave her man. I had to tell her I was married to get her off me :)

Thanks to the UMI crew for what they do!!

Last edited:

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I just got out of the Green Machine from my ride along at the Auto-X. I think Ramey has a death wish :). WOW that was fun!
Sweet! Talk 'bout Customer Service! Hope someone snapped a picture of you in the event!

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
Good to meet you as well. I came back at 2 pm for round two and brought a friend (he had a blast in the LeMans)

That tire had to be defective, because you guys were way easy on the cars :D

Hutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor