• No

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • not under g-body Nation

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TURNA said:
Anyone that wants me to "pass a test" to hang with them can lick my balls!!!!!

After they do that, then they can hang with me until I see fit or until someone else comes around and licks them better!!!!!!

With an attitude like that you've already fail MY test.......I'll make sure to give you the one finger wave when I'm hanging out with the NY "clique"(and I'm from MA, so theres alot of irony there in itself), trust me I wont be to hard to miss....I'll be the one in the MASSHOLE t-shirt

I dont know about the other guys I hang out with, but I'm not about being in a "club".....I go to these shows to enjoy the drive down in my car, drink excessively, smoke my cigars, stare at any hot women that are there (even if they are someone else's wife), and make fun of any idiots that have attempted to do stupid things to their cars .......

NY87SS said:
But I was told more than once by some members of this group to give it "TIME" before I'm accepted as a equal!!!.

Your from NY so dont worry you will never be MY equal............

NY87SS said:
So in the mean time you just kinda hang out, listen to the bull, be lied to and this is a test for what?? I'm a car guy and my wife and kids are car people also whom like to hang with other car people, not just stand around waiting to be accepted.

........accepted for what, your existance?......if your that shallow where you need someone else acceptance to be somewhere, then you have deeper routed problems that need some serious attention.........

do you feel like you were not loved as a child by your parents?......Did the family dog not want to play with you?

NY87SS said:
TURNA said:
But I don't want to drive down there so that we can park and go our seperate ways at the show.

That is exactly what will happen Tuggy.
One Carlisle will not allow all the different G-Bodies together at the show, they will be spread out and could be alot.
Second the LI -NJ clique had allready set plans in motion for a Monte get together to retaliate against NMCOA and there decision to keep centrally located within the majority of its members area.
You may stay at the same motel, only if everyone would book pretty much right now, but even at the hotel, having a nightly parking lot get together they would for the most part be a total separate entity (clique) that wouldn't associate much with anyone outside of it because you have not passed there test yet.

Well first off if you all sign up with G-body Nation I will work out the rest. That is all I am asking you to do.

Second I know we can get this to work becuase over at El Camino central we had over 80 El Camino's come to the show like I said previously. about 60 of us were from the forum and we all hung out. We did not go are separate ways or anything. It was a fun time for all of us to meet each other. Saturday we went out for a big dinner and gave out trophies. It was a great day all in all. So it is well worth the trip and all the work.

So like I said if you all preregister with G-body Nation I will do all the work getting this worked out. So it is up to you guys to get this worked out or not.

Houlie said:
I dont know about the other guys I hang out with, but I'm not about being in a "club".....I go to these shows to enjoy the drive down in my car, drink excessively, smoke my cigars, stare at any hot women that are there (even if they are someone else's wife), and make fun of any idiots that have attempted to do stupid things to their cars .......

:friday: I'll drink to that.

chpbstrd1 said:
What day are you planning the meet or are you just checking out interest at this time? Regardless, I'll be there. I am just unsure at this time if I am going to do the whole weekend or not. If my street/strip car is up and going by then I may plan one whole day out at Quarter Aces Drag-o-Way. The drag strip is not far from the fairgrounds, however the name is a little deceiving as it is a 1/8th mile dragstrip. I hope their is a good G-body turnout.

meet Jun 25 - Jun 27, 2010

Houlie the shirt that you will be wearing fits you perfectly.

Like I said.

If I need to pass a test to hang with you, You can lick my balls!

And since I "FAIL" your test I am glad I won't have to deal with you.

If anyone just wants to hang out and have a good time regardless of who you are and what you drive, You are more than welcome to hang with me and the rest of the guys/girls.

TURNA said:
Houlie the shirt that you will be wearing fits you perfectly..

Well thank you for the compliment, after many years of hard work and dedication I feel that I have now become the t-shirt. If your lucky enough I might be willing to let you take a picture of it

TURNA said:
Like I said.

If I need to pass a test to hang with you, You can lick my balls!..

I think there may be some misunderstanding here......I dont remember asking you to even take an exam to hang with us, let me restate I only go to these things for nice looking cars, the cold beer, the fine cigars, and the hot wives/GF to stare at......if you do or dont have any of these I dont care, I bring enough beer and cigars for myself, you have a Malibu and not a Monte so thats a strike against you, and to be honest I'll still stare at the hot wives/GF whether if I socialize with them or not. Right now I'm not looking to make more friends I have enough already, actually to many (Gee, where have I heard that before)

TURNA said:
And since I "FAIL" your test I am glad I won't have to deal with you...

Even if you passed it, I still probably wouldn't have hung out with you (unless the Hot wife/GF came into affect)

TURNA said:
If anyone just wants to hang out and have a good time regardless of who you are and what you drive, You are more than welcome to hang with me and the rest of the guys/girls.

Well thats good to know, if I have any people bugging me to be friends, I'll point them to your direction. I'm sure you all won't be hard to find, I'll tell them to look for the group passing out "Friendship Rings" and holding hands singing KUMBAYA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnUiIUNc ... re=related
BTW, nice shuffle step you guys got there, nice rythm :blam:

Houlie you have been a member here for over 2 1/2 years.

You have a total of 13 posts, and this is your most active topic????

To top it off your not even responding to it in a positive way.

I may not be a member here for that long, but at least I try to help out the people I deal with here.

Please just go back to MonteCarloSS.com with your negativity.

I hope you do not bring that site down as well.

Feel free to bad mouth me over there. That sight has a nice ignore feature.

Respond with what you like, I consider the conversation with you over.

Houlie,
Turna was not talking crap so why did you get so snappy. I read it over and over again and still cant figure out why you threw back such a high and mighty attitude. This negativity is uncalled for and ridiculous. No matter what clique you are in we are all here to help each other out. Cut it out no body wants to read that crap........now lets get back to what this topic is about

Carlisle.....whos in? whos out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor