Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • not under g-body Nation

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got off because someone is stuck on a "clique".......and retaliation.

what if we plan out smaller meets in different places then pull them all together in time. i for one would like to meet up with some of the people i have chated on here with. and see how there rides came out with some of the advice that we all have given out .

sorry Tuggy
we all appreciate your effort and I really wanna meet up. Ill be there either way cant promise my car will be ready. My transmission is being rebuilt and my transmission guy just had a heart attack so I kinda hit a brick wall,...I realize that I have almost a whole year....we'll see. Love to meet you guys though!

fodoimp said:
Houlie,
Turna was not talking crap so why did you get so snappy.

Please refer to his initial comment that I or anyone who doenst want to socialize with him should LICK HIS BALLS.....I dont know him either, so why would he imply that this is something I find enjoyable to do

fodoimp said:
I read it over and over again and still cant figure out why you threw back such a high and mighty attitude. This negativity is uncalled for and ridiculous.

So were the comments about there being "Cliques"........it seems to me that every time someone is not included in something, they tend to spew off with the "clique" comments

TURNA said:
Anyone that wants me to "pass a test" to hang with them can lick my balls!!!!!

nycutlass said:
what if we plan out smaller meets in different places then pull them all together in time. i for one would like to meet up with some of the people i have chated on here with. and see how there rides came out with some of the advice that we all have given out .
Well like I said people will probably not drive over an hour to a show only for a day day event. Carlisle is a perfect place to do a g-body meet. Work for us over at www.elcaminocentral.com
fodoimp said:
sorry Tuggy
we all appreciate your effort and I really wanna meet up. Ill be there either way cant promise my car will be ready. My transmission is being rebuilt and my transmission guy just had a heart attack so I kinda hit a brick wall,...I realize that I have almost a whole year....we'll see. Love to meet you guys though!

Well I just saw that their would be a few more people willing to join so maybe all is not lost. I just do not want to wast a hole year to find out noone will join the meeting. So please if you are willing to join let me know ASAP so I know I will not be wasting my time.

Second if you do not have anything to say consuring Carlisle please take it to another topic

thanks

I think I lost some brain cells by reading this thread. I recommend someone grab an admin to clean this thread up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor