• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonys57chevy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 17, 2006
LITTLE EGG HARBOR NJ.
Tuggy24g said:
No I am not trying to get a trophy or anything for biggest group participation. I am just trying to get a meet of g-bodies to come and register under the same name so we can park together or at-least close to one another. that is what I am trying to do and if people do not like it then sorry to who ever I might of hurt.

nobody hurt at all. as was stated on mcss.com joe talked to carlisle months ago about doing something. your post here is a good post.

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
i know what you mean about all of us going there to meet and not having to park anywhere near each other,i really want to go to this,contemplate about our cars and such.No offense to this,but i dont think many will preregister this early,i am registering in a couple months or so,i think its way to early to preregister,but having said that this thread will probably stay strong throughout the months until july when the meet is.Many of us that posted positive replys showed that we are willing to go to this meet,a lot of us think its a great idea,i wanted something like this to happen around my area.I'm about 70 miles away from carlisle and it will work for me.I was actually planning on taking a 2 week trip down to florida for a g body meet in november,but it is just to far away and for only a 1 day show it wouldnt work.So this and my OCA meets close to home are the only shows I feel I get gratitude at.

Houlie

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 1, 2007
Worcester, Massachusetts
supreme_eighty5 said:
Houlie said:
Nothing like holding onto a grudge..........and you wonder why no-one wants you in their "clique" :blam:

hey houlie, can you please refrain from the negative comments and GTFO with all of your CSBS. Nobody likes you here. :roll:

with that being said, i will be at carlisle that weekend for the GM nationals regardless, and i will most likely register as gbody nation whether or not we have our own section and/or tent, doesnt matter to me although it would be cool.

I'm sorry I didnt see you wearing the Fezz hat....didnt know you were made the Grand Phoo-Bah...

And what are you 12? try writing out what you want to say, especially if its comments to me...I'm not that hip to know what the abbreviation stand for...

And if you dont like what I have to say...tough sh*t..Dont read it, it wasnt aimed at you (till now..DH)

supreme_eighty5

Greasemonkey
Jun 5, 2008
Upstate, NY
Houlie said:
supreme_eighty5 said:
Houlie said:
Nothing like holding onto a grudge..........and you wonder why no-one wants you in their "clique" :blam:

hey houlie, can you please refrain from the negative comments and GTFO with all of your CSBS. Nobody likes you here. :roll:

with that being said, i will be at carlisle that weekend for the GM nationals regardless, and i will most likely register as gbody nation whether or not we have our own section and/or tent, doesnt matter to me although it would be cool.

I'm sorry I didnt see you wearing the Fezz hat....didnt know you were made the Grand Phoo-Bah...

And what are you 12? try writing out what you want to say, especially if its comments to me...I'm not that hip to know what the abbreviation stand for...

And if you dont like what I have to say...tough sh*t..Dont read it, it wasnt aimed at you (till now..DH)

:rofl:
give me your address, i'll goto your house and say it to your face

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
76 posts and half are about the topic.......Just stop fighting with each other. If someone says something off topic and you feel the need to defend yourself do it through IM not this topic. :blah:
lets try and get back on track here.
CARLISLE

Crusher

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 9, 2009
Jersey Shore
fodoimp said:
76 posts and half are about the topic.......Just stop fighting with each other. If someone says something off topic and you feel the need to defend yourself do it through IM not this topic. :blah:
lets try and get back on track here.
CARLISLE
You could have IM'd the above and not contributed to non Carlisle posts.........Just sayin.......lol

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
hahaha
i hear ya but at least mine had the word carlisle in it!
......but so did yours for that matter....so your still good..lol...damn technicalities!

Seriously though,
how bout this, since this whole thing started because of misunderstandings about club affiliation and peoples' feelings getting hurt.....
lets everyone one at a time just post yes no or maybe.
I would like to get a running list together for Tuggy because I am sure he has completely lost faith in everything at this point.

I am no longer concerned with club affiliation.

I don't care who you register with. I will be registering with g-body nation just because I am not a member of any other club and I thought it was a cool idea. I understand that some people are already committed to registering with other clubs and already have registered before this post or Tuggy's post on the monte site even popped up.

So who's in/out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor