Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuggy24g

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2008
Newtown PA
fodoimp said:
hahaha
i hear ya but at least mine had the word carlisle in it!
......but so did yours for that matter....so your still good..lol...damn technicalities!

Seriously though,
how bout this, since this whole thing started because of misunderstandings about club affiliation and peoples' feelings getting hurt.....
lets everyone one at a time just post yes no or maybe.
I would like to get a running list together for Tuggy because I am sure he has completely lost faith in everything at this point.

I am no longer concerned with club affiliation.

I don't care who you register with. I will be registering with g-body nation just because I am not a member of any other club and I thought it was a cool idea. I understand that some people are already committed to registering with other clubs and already have registered before this post or Tuggy's post on the monte site even popped up.

So who's in/out?

Thanks a lot buddy for helping me out. I am trying to get thing rolling, but so far they have all been turn to sh*t since everyone is fighting.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
tuggy,

you got the right idea, and you got your heart in the right place. I hate seeing all the fighting as well...

If I was sure I was going to be able to attend, I definately sign up under the g-body nation, but not knowing if the regal would be finished is the only I voted no on the poll... with switching directions on the build, and my dad's declining health, I don't see it being close to ready... maybe the year after, I'll be ready and be happy to register with you if you're in it then... right now, I'd just hate to show up at a GM show in a MUSTANG!

guys, we have the love for the same cars, can't we get along? screw affiliations...we're not in gangs or high school here. :|

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Tuggy24g said:
1evilregal thanks a lot! What you could do you tow it to carsile is another option. Anywhoo if you know anyone with a g-body please let them know to preregister with g-body Nation

thanks

body is the last thing to do, and I'll still be a long way away from ready to do that... 'sides, the truck is also :oops: a ford that gets about 12 mpg...... :blam:

chpbstrd1

Apprentice
Jan 23, 2009
When I register I will register with G Body Nation. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor