Check Out My Photos! 84 Cutlass Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

84cuttynaptown

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 2, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
I'm new to this page. I own a 1984 Cutlass Supreme G-Body very clean. I am the 2nd owner and it has 92k almost 93k original miles on it. everything is original down to the floor mats! enjoy
normal_100_0306.JPG
http://gbodyforum.com/photos/index-19967.html <---- click here!

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
looks clean 8) always nice to see new members with oldsmobiles. Do you have any plans for it, if you do you can find the answer to almost anything here. lots of good guys, and some gals here that can help you...welcome aboard!

o ARC ATHEISTxX

Greasemonkey
May 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Nice Cutty! I wish i could find a Gbody with only 1 previous owner here in LA. Welcome to GBF!

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
85Supreme said:
looks clean 8) always nice to see new members with oldsmobiles. Do you have any plans for it, if you do you can find the answer to almost anything here. lots of good guys, and some gals here that can help you...welcome aboard!
x2! Welcome.

84cuttynaptown

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 2, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
85Supreme said:

Thanks... as of now i really don't have to many plans for it. I want to replace the 307 motor with something more powerful,maybe a 442. Touch up the paint and mount a cd player

84cuttynaptown

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 2, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
o ARC ATHEISTxX said:
Nice Cutty! I wish i could find a Gbody with only 1 previous owner here in LA. Welcome to GBF!

Thank you. They are really popular there with the lowriders. try to find a elderly person with one...thats how I got mine

84cuttynaptown

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 2, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
oldtinsmith said:
Lov'n the Cutty! Showroom clean is nice!

Doug

Thank you! Although it is very clean its not showroom just yet. some minor rusting. and if you notice in the pics I missing the chrome trim for the front fender on both sides... need the clips... I replaced the clips for the doors with clips from a 80's grand prix. they fit perfect

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Nice looking 'Cutty, great find!! How much $$$ ??? Welcome to GBF!!! I think you meant 455 btw 8)

MurielSr.

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 2, 2011
Denver, CO
Very nice, I got one almost exactly like yours.......

Attachments

• 2011-07-03 09.07.48.jpg
    2011-07-03 09.07.48.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,031
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor