Chevrolet is celebrating 100 years of building trucks with a pair of retro-themed pickups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

455'ed80Regal

Master Mechanic
Nov 3, 2010
Lincoln, MO
If I was given the choice of a fully optioned 2017/2018 truck or that '67 in a long bed with no frills and a 4 speed, I'd take the '67 everyday of the week.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Nov 4, 2012
I swear if I see one more soccer mom driving around in a new half-ton 4x4, crew cab with an empty 4.5 foot bed and child seats in the back seat, I'm gonna lose my mind. Anymore I completely associate 1/2 ton crew cab trucks with soccer moms.

If I were to buy a new truck (and I'm not), I'd walk into a Ford or Toyota dealership and tell them to sell me the cheapest new full size truck they have with an 8 foot bed. I don't care if it is a 2wd, V6, one-wheel peel, with crank windows and no A/C. If it's got an 8 ft bed, I'll be fine.

We as a society have completely neutered pickup trucks.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Who's we? I had nothing to do with it.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
The annoying thing is most of the *ss hats driving these trucks never did a day of hard work in there lives
Welcome to Saskatchewan. Everyone buys new trucks to be cool or have as their hotrod, give a break. Trucks are necessary for winter but cars are so much more fun. Plus 1/2 tons are over 70K fully loaded up here.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I can get new loaded Challenger GT awd for just over 40K. Not a hard choice, the
Challenger will mop the floor with that chevy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor