CINCINNATI OHIO G BODY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in meeting at the cruise in at Milford Krogers tomorrow night around 6ish?

galeaiii said:
Anyone interested in meeting at the cruise in at Milford Krogers tomorrow night around 6ish?

I will be there, I need a break from the resto!

Ok Tristate G-Body owners, we've been talking about this for a while now I really think we should all meet up and swamp a cruise in with our cars. Let's get a plan together and actually meet up!!

I can't make it today. Maybe next Sunday if the weather is good. I'm sure I can round up a few others.

galeaiii said:
I can't make it today. Maybe next Sunday if the weather is good. I'm sure I can round up a few others.
Oh my interweb is working for the moment...I want to say first and foremost Cincinnati bell sucks! Now that's out of my system......I am going to Milford cruise in Friday weather permitted if anybody is interested....

Don't forget what we learned the last time we went there. If its nice out we gotta get there around 4:30-5ish of we want a good spot. Count me in!! Weather permitting.

Well most of you cincy guys missed a decent turnout in Milford last night. There was 10-12 various gbodys roaming around the cruise in at milford kroger last night. It was a decent night for our midsize forgotten soldiers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor