CK performance 200-4r manual needed. HELP!

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I have it but not home till Friday evening at the earliest. I could take pics and email.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Brian Rivers 5528 Chiles Ln Lakeland Fl 33810
Im not asking for free. Thank you for any help!
81cutlass

Jake, can you mail the manual to Brian at the above address?

Reactions: 1 user

WyoGN

Apprentice
Sep 24, 2022
that's mighty nice of you nailhead.....I wouldn't mind getting in line to borrow your book....and kick you down some beer money to boot....unless you don't drink lol....I'll still send some your way either through paypal or sending the book back. Not in a rush....deep winter project LMK

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
that's mighty nice of you nailhead.....I wouldn't mind getting in line to borrow your book....and kick you down some beer money to boot....unless you don't drink lol....I'll still send some your way either through paypal or sending the book back. Not in a rush....deep winter project LMK
Brian mentioned that he was going to make a copy, which will take a very good printer.

And you haven't been around long enough - 'unless you don't drink?" haha. I might partake of an adult beverage on an occasion.

Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor