Classic Car Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elky 83

Apprentice
Nov 24, 2007
San Antonio, Texas
Anybody have classic car insurance? If so, who with and what are their major restrictions. Thanks for your help.
Mike

Brick442

Master Mechanic
Apr 16, 2009
Jersey Shore
I have Hagerty. The only restriction is that the car has to be in a locked garage when not in use. They may come by and check, supposedly.

You also need to have another insured daily driver (and prove it with insurance policy paperwork), but that goes without saying. The policy is agreed value, and I told them how many miles I drive it a year. I'm sure the less you drive it the lower your rate. I wrote in a pretty high amount, and was still very happy with my rate.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
They want to know everyone in the household that drives, what they drive, and any infractions or accidents for three years back. My daughter keeps me inelligable. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor