Complete cutlass seat chrome seat covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Seat covers should be available for prototype test fitting by may, gauging the interest. These are the covers for the bucket seat reclining chrome

anthonychacon80

Master Mechanic
May 4, 2010
Real chromed metal or chrome plastic? Either way I am interested. So long as they are reasonably priced. I am so sick of the hoarders that want so much for them in anywhere nice condition.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
anthonychacon80 said:
I am so sick of the hoarders that want so much for them in anywhere nice condition.

LOL...You must be sick of the high prices of flat panel TV's then too. It's a simple concept in economics called supply and demand.

Toby, are you reproducing the lower and upper seat back chrome?

Nov 4, 2012
Yeah, I'd, be interested in the chrome trim that runs along the edge of the plastic seat backs as well.

CutlassJ

Greasemonkey
Oct 30, 2008
Northwest Suburbs IL
Very interested would like to get some.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Anubis said:
anthonychacon80 said:
I am so sick of the hoarders that want so much for them in anywhere nice condition.

LOL...You must be sick of the high prices of flat panel TV's then too. It's a simple concept in economics called supply and demand.

Toby, are you reproducing the lower and upper seat back chrome?

We sure are

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
joesregalproject said:
Yeah, I'd, be interested in the chrome trim that runs along the edge of the plastic seat backs as well.

agreed, but you can technically get a larger sized door edge guard and make it work. It looks 90% correct. We will look into getting the small detailed stuff created after we get most of the most needed items out of the way.

Nov 4, 2012
tobyp said:
joesregalproject said:

agreed, but you can technically get a larger sized door edge guard and make it work. It looks 90% correct. We will look into getting the small detailed stuff created after we get most of the most needed items out of the way.

Like the door edge guard from pepboys? If I can find the stuff there, then I might look into that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor