Complete cutlass seat chrome seat covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
are we looking at complete sets only, or are individual pieces going to be available? I believe the cutty I made a deal on this morning is missing only the driver's outer cover.... just inquiring for the moment...

jpoole

Greasemonkey
Apr 23, 2013
McKinney, TX
Great news, I am interested in a set also.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
1evilregal said:
are we looking at complete sets only, or are individual pieces going to be available? I believe the cutty I made a deal on this morning is missing only the driver's outer cover.... just inquiring for the moment...

individual pieces will be sold. Come see me today on a cover

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
tobyp said:
1evilregal said:

individual pieces will be sold. Come see me today on a cover
being that I'm a bit of a moron when it comes to trim/specific peices on cutlass', I'll probably have a thousand questions for ya!

MR442

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2010
Back woods Central PA
Cool. I have about 3 sets of OK/usable ones I have gathered overs years .I took goods ones off my 442 and put on shelf because of this . But as most Cutlass owners know all it takes is one person to plop down in seat and they get broke.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
DutchmanZ said:
Any update on these?
Still producing....then all of a sudden bam...they are ready for T1

jpoole

Greasemonkey
Apr 23, 2013
McKinney, TX
I to am interested in a set... Thanks

1979Calais

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2011
Maryland
Went down to Gbodyparts today to see how my rims fit on my car, while I was there Brain told me to come and look at something. He opens up a box and pulled these out (pictures below) and they look great. I am not good at taking pictures, but you can see they look great. Also they where taking with my phone. Brain said they will posting them on there site soon.

Attachments

• IMG_4454.jpg
    IMG_4454.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_6620.jpg
    IMG_6620.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_8101.jpg
    IMG_8101.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 346
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor