GBOTM Congrats DSM, September '22's G-Body of the Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSM

Apprentice
Feb 1, 2008
Michigan
Thanks everyone for the kind words and votes. I've had the car for about 2 years and just got it back from a bare metal repaint a few weeks ago. I'll be starting a build thread in the next few weeks when I get back from some extended travel. I bought the car from the estate of the original owner who was a Pontiac dealership mechanic in Ft. Meyers FL and had special ordered the car. It only has 45k miles on it and as you can see from the window sticker, it is pretty well loaded. It came with a mountain of paperwork including all the sales records, every annual registration slip, service records, even the Florida temp license plate it had when new. Unfortunately the original paint was way beyond saving thanks to the Florida sun, but the interior is spectacular thanks to the seats having been covered all those years.
1662503232281.jpeg

1662495964009.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
I voted for it mainly because of the driveway... There isn't any oil stains or drunken rattle-can overspray on the concrete.

In all seriousness your car is beautiful. The photo was just too damn good not to vote for.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
just love the way the gray and silver flows together! distinct but but subtle, no harsh contrast.

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Beautiful car! Well deserved. Congratulations!

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
congrats! that thing is the nicest example of a t-top GP I've seen since they were new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor