GBOTM Congrats Longroof79 - July 2020 - Wagons Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I am going to look at a set of 69 caps tomorrow (my first purchase for the new ride) but my first choice are the caps you have.... I thought so on the mirrors too.
I like the '69 caps. They might've been my first choice, but these came up. Another cool cap is the 9C1 B-body taxi and police cars. I'll post a pic of one when I find it.

Reactions: 1 users

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
I like the '69 caps. They might've been my first choice, but these came up. Another cool cap is the 9C1 B-body taxi and police cars. I'll post a pic of one when I find it.

Like these?
66-67 hubcaps.jpg

I searched for a good set of these B body dog dish caps for my 79 Monte Carlo years ago. Never found a good set.

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Like these?
View attachment 150479

I searched for a good set of these B body dog dish caps for my 79 Monte Carlo years ago. Never found a good set.
Those are cool, Bob.
I've seen them on Ebay occasionally . These are the other ones that I've considered. The only thing is that they're all aluminum and dent easily.
photo (1).JPG
photo.JPG

Reactions: 3 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
(y)(y)(y)

Well deserved Jack! Love the wagon (all wagons for that matter lol).

Congrats.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor