GBOTM Congrats melloelky, October '21's GBotM

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Congratulations Chris. Suggestion, Next summer set up a lemonade stand with some lemons in big glass jars & put that Beautiful Yellow Outomobile in the picture. I can see ya winning a second Car of The Month?? Ole' Bob.

Reactions: 3 users

DJHull

Master Mechanic
Apr 28, 2015
Lansing, Mi
I guess you're a Doug, too. Sorry if there was a bit of confusion. I meant Doug, Oldtinsmith.
Nice to meet you too, Doug. ;)
I hope the other Doug is OK as he has not been on the site for a while?? Us Dougs got to stick together. Back at you and take care.

• Friendly
Reactions: 3 users

oldtinsmith

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2010
Auburn, Michigan
Hey Doug,
How've been? Haven't seen you on the forum in awhile.
This old man is still kicking, Jack!!! I've been installing a 1/2 bath bathroom in my shop (just need to bolt down the toilet!),,,, heavy duty steel shelving around the walls (to carry plastic boxes to get car parts off the floor!),,,,and, throwing out a bunch of junk. This last year, I've felt the best in the years since my Cerebral Hemorrhage!!,,,, I hope you are doing well my friend!

Doug

• Friendly
Reactions: 4 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
This old man is still kicking, Jack!!! I've been installing a 1/2 bath bathroom in my shop (just need to bolt down the toilet!),,,, heavy duty steel shelving around the walls (to carry plastic boxes to get car parts off the floor!),,,,and, throwing out a bunch of junk. This last year, I've felt the best in the years since my Cerebral Hemorrhage!!,,,, I hope you are doing well my friend!

Doug
Hey Doug,
Always good to hear from you, and I'm glad to hear that you've been doing better since your health related episode. It doesn't hurt to purge stuff on occasion and reorganize the shop. Hopefully you still have the gumption to further your progress on the ol' El Camino.
Hang in there my friend. Best regards to the misses.

Btw, I noticed that both of you Doug's are from Michigan. Perhaps you guys can do a meet and greet. Just a thought from another aging dude. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

DJHull

Master Mechanic
Apr 28, 2015
Lansing, Mi
Hey Doug,
Always good to hear from you, and I'm glad to hear that you've been doing better since your health related episode. It doesn't hurt to purge stuff on occasion and reorganize the shop. Hopefully you still have the gumption to further your progress on the ol' El Camino.
Hang in there my friend. Best regards to the misses.

Btw, I noticed that both of you Doug's are from Michigan. Perhaps you guys can do a meet and greet. Just a thought from another aging dude. :giggle:
Would love to if I could drive further than my local doctor. Had a fusion that went bad a few years back now I have nerve damage at L4/L5. It creates numbness in my legs that makes it dangerous to drive far, let alone walk. There is also sharpness and burning that make it miserable to travel!! I do like your thinking though!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

oldtinsmith

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2010
Auburn, Michigan
Would love to if I could drive further than my local doctor. Had a fusion that went bad a few years back now I have nerve damage at L4/L5. It creates numbness in my legs that makes it dangerous to drive far, let alone walk. There is also sharpness and burning that make it miserable to travel!! I do like your thinking though!!
DJHull,,, maybe we can start a conversation to stay in notch?

Doug (OTS)

Reactions: 1 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Congratulations Chris. Suggestion, Next summer set up a lemonade stand with some lemons in big glass jars & put that Beautiful Yellow Outomobile in the picture. I can see ya winning a second Car of The Month?? Ole' Bob.
Maybe with some matching yellow bikinis at that lemonade stand...........

I'm waiting ;)

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor