GBOTM Congrats superbon54! - June '18

Status
Not open for further replies.

superbon54

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2014
Wisco
Thanks for the compliments guys!

Front wheels are 15x7 with 4.5 bs and rears are 15x8 with 4 bs. Tires are 235/60-15 front and 255/60-15 rear.

I was originally going to run the derby centers with stainless trim rings, but the color matched paint looked too cool to cover up so I tried the police centers with no trim and never looked back. This setup gives a nice stripper/sinister/cop look.

The interior was super low buck. The seats are cutlass. I found the fronts with no trim on CL and the rear in a junkyard. The console was out of a Monte I parted and the dash was pieced from my collection of Malibu dashes. I built the headliner and bought some $75 eBay carpet. All other parts are just dyed originals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor