Conversation starter... this aught to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Makes it easier to change fluids...

I keep coming back to WHY???

"Because I can" in Donk-ese translates to English: "Because I wanted to make the car look as stupid as possible."
Before Qdub has a stroke, it's not a donk. I believe they're just "G's" or "boxes" (which I think are 78-89 B-bodies).

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Before Qdub has a stroke, it's not a donk. I believe they're just "G's" or "boxes" (which I think are 78-89 B-bodies).
I'll put an Impala sticker on it, then. It's all in the same food group to me. I have no further comment on this debacle. Bye-eee!

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Just another waste of a nice car. Hopefully some saine person puts it back to mormal.

B's 87mcss

Greasemonkey
Dec 19, 2018
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
1560443027366.png
my first thought was to puke, then I thought of the high wheel, but then that was insulting to the bicycle, so I 'll stick to puke.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
If that's what he wants and it makes him happy so be it !! Can't imagine what those wheels cost.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor