Conversation starter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Regardless if I like it or not. A lot of work went into it to make that work. I assume it is bagged?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
Now, tell me more about the steer horns on the hood of that Chevy pickup.
Take a good look at the truck. That's a '88-'94 short fleetside but the front clip looks like an '03+ based on the hood/fender/cowl area. My guess is that it's an Escalade clip.

Someone has poured loads of work, time, and money into that car and I certainly appreciate and respect them and the car.

Reactions: 2 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
At least putting big wheels and lowering it kinda makes it like a 90's mini truck style. If donks looked like that maybe I would kinda understand why even though it's not my style.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

455'ed80Regal

Master Mechanic
Nov 3, 2010
Lincoln, MO
Each to their own I guess. It ain't mine and never would be so he can do whatever he likes to it. I personally would have put it on a 4x4 blazer frame before I did what was done to it.

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
Nice Hoopdie.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Hahaha. Every time I hear or read about "appreciating the work, etc." it reminds me of those blind date setups with a disclaimer up front- "She has a great personality"....each of these kinds of phrases tell me there's way more to it than meets the eye.

I'm not a fan of the look. I have no problem with anyone doing anything to their cars because I do respect the "your money/your car" situation, but if I saw that at a car show, or anywhere, I could only acknowledge that it was someone's dream/vision and be happy for the owner in that they love it. Absolutely no hate, but certainly no love.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
It actually has something about it that reminds me of a heavily kustomized dark green '40-ish pickup I saw in a Street Rodder magazine about 20 years ago. I was in love with that thing at the time and IIRC it was built by a pretty young guy. I just spent about an hour looking all over the internetz for it and came up empty. All my stacks of magazines got tossed before my last move.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
View attachment 114235 n

Houston area GBody. It's been over a year since I've seen it in person, but he's gotten it painted since then. I'm sure it drives like crap, but I like it.
Italian car. Looks great parked. No fender liners and he has to pop the hood to go to full drop so as not to mess the paint. Is it driveable? At full up, is it a donk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor