MONTE CARLO "COPO" Monte Carlo SS - Turbosaurus Build (Swinging Dick Racing's c*ck got bent... she bounced a little too high & hard, & came down awkwardly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Would it help if I get out and push?"

“It might!”

6DD550D2-38FA-4379-99FE-733C94B85A2B.gif

• Haha
Reactions: RabbitHoleSS
Farting around on Instagram looking at #montecarloss netted me some interesting finds.

1. This guy clearly tried to avoid cutting up his fender liners too. Guess this is my future fourth attempt.

Screenshot_20220704-190908.png

2. Man, do I build some cool cars with nice paint when I feel up to it. Top, not the bottom. Still have the wheels and tires. Also, the internet has a looong memory - LOL.

Screenshot_20220704-191517.png

And finally. We know what my next mods are after the crappy paint. I love pink.

Screenshot_20220704-191928.png

Aah, a no prep car

Please DON’T DO IT.

Aah, a no prep car

Please DON’T DO IT.

But, I want to stand dangerously close to large sweaty questionably educated men screaming racist remarks and obscenities at each other over a Happy Meal's worth of a wager.

But, I want to stand dangerously close to large sweaty questionably educated men screaming racist remarks and obscenities at each other over a Happy Meal's worth of a wager.
Locally the no prep guys aren’t as you described, but the wrecks and mayhem are plentiful. The guys by me are running low 8 and high 7 sec cars and it’s damn hairy at that power level on a dry, dusty loose track.

I have rewatched my video of a 25 psi hit too many times and realized I was a steering wheel wiggle in the wrong direction of having all my effort with my car gone in 6 seconds.

You’re car is too much a labor of love to have it all be gone that fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor