MONTE CARLO "COPO" Monte Carlo SS - Turbosaurus Build (Swinging Dick Racing's c*ck got bent... she bounced a little too high & hard, & came down awkwardly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The build quality says "racecar" but all we will see in the paint job is

LOFI-Hillbilly.jpg

I mean, I like it... so you know exactly where that puts you in the grand scheme of things.

Curious on ride and suspension travel.

And one color good 😉

It's got about a quarter inch before it touches the bump stops. I can jounce the suspension and it moves well enough... shouldn't be too jarring.

Also, I found the noise. It was two large washers under the battery tray. That's going to be an improvement...

Animated GIF

Come to the Dark Side, Mike…

Go fast AND have your junk look good while doing it!

34614A60-7AC8-4660-BAE6-E8E06D48E0AD.jpeg

Third version of the fender liners. The car decided it hates the plastic, now it can try to eat through steel.

View attachment 201719

Stabbed in the new polyurethane bump stops and then things snowballed...

View attachment 201720

View attachment 201721

That's where four cans got me (both sides). Guess I need a few more, eh? Ah well, it'll look fine covered in dust and grime at a distance of 100 feet at 100 km/h at night... and overcast... in the rain... and fog.

Does anyone else hear that screaming sound? I think Rktpwrd is having a nervous breakdown... someone better check on him.
looks aren't everything,that car runs like a scalded dog,by the time you get close enough to see the paint for what it is it's already walked all over you..👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor