MONTE CARLO "COPO" Monte Carlo SS - Turbosaurus Build (Swinging Dick Racing's c*ck got bent... she bounced a little too high & hard, & came down awkwardly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Ordered a couple of credits from the Tuning School (cheapest I could find after a short look), and then they had the audacity to have an amazingly quick turn-around to change my application key (like 8 minutes). That was impressive. Show-offs.

Guess I have no choice but to finish the electrical now, put a tune in it, and fire it up, eh?
Git r did!!!! We wanna here the Shanghai spooly!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Reactions: 6 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Are you done yet?

Ignored my wife's advances, and built a start-up tune instead. Is that dedication to the cause enough for you, Sir?!

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 5 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Another day, another wire. And another. And another. And another.

But, then there were NO MORE MUTHA FUGGIN WIRES!

That's right boys, no more wires needed to make this thing run. Still have a few things I want to play with, like a TCC switch/controller. I spent the day tracing back all of the stock G-body wiring and tying it into the late-model stuff. Things like the TCC, SES light, OBD II, etc. But, it is all in and working - fan, fuel pump, O2s, all of it. I've licensed the ECM (was from an '01 Silverado 1500 with a 5.3) and flashed the new 2 Bar tune - this thing is ready to rock.

I did steal the nut off the factory alternator and put it on this LS unit, I was amazed to see they shared the same threads. I just have a few mechanical things to do still before firing it up, but damn are we close fellas.

• Winner
Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor