Corbeau bucket seat brackets

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Have you considered looking at newer seat tracks? Many OE seats are now set up with a lever to adjust height on their manual seats, and typically have a better/easier to use handle for fore/aft adjustment.

I couldn't say which exact ones right offhand, because I am probably in and out of a couple dozen vehicles weekly, but it seems like most have this feature...aside from the obvious electric seats

Reactions: 2 users

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
Have you considered looking at newer seat tracks? Many OE seats are now set up with a lever to adjust height on their manual seats, and typically have a better/easier to use handle for fore/aft adjustment.

I couldn't say which exact ones right offhand, because I am probably in and out of a couple dozen vehicles weekly, but it seems like most have this feature...aside from the obvious electric seats
Hatchback Subaru Impreza seats fit that bill, but are a bit too wide for a G body IMO.

Reactions: 1 user

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022

yeah i recently seen that in 1 of the new subarus and like the idea of it. however im gonna either buy what orginally posted and mod it or buy this and have a base built with snub legs with 1 hole drilled in each to a bolt with custom feet with 2 bolt holes 1 for factory height and another a 1/2 in down for the height i want. https://www.opgi.com/interior-accessories/seat-accessories/seat-slider6/ch34321.html

EDIT just found the question section under the corbeau " Q: Will this bracket bolt to my stock Monte Carlo bucket seats?"
" A: No it will not. Corbeau seat brackets are specific to Corbeau seats and won't work with other aftermarket or OEM seats."

so that answers that, it saves to read. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor