Couldn't make up my mind, but finally made the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well with the current pics I have posted we know which direction I am going. I'll leave it at that until we get some progress which will be real soon 🙂

Well the car is not ready for pics yet, but in the mean time I did have a set of hankooks mounted on the Daytons.

P1010782.jpg

Hopefully the car will be ready for some pics in a little over a week.

pokertramp said:
Good stuff!!!

How much does a frame like that cost?

With the work it had done and the powder coating it would run about $2,600+ on the west coast. I got a deal on mine so I was able to save a few bucks. If you had it built on the east coast there is only 2 places I would have do it and it would run $3,000-4,000 for the frame wrap alone.

Here we go

5-08-09002.jpg

5-08-09003.jpg

5-08-09012.jpg

Once I get the wheels on I will get some more pics. Makes me wish I would have added some chrome to the undercarriage, but this car will see the highway often. Maybe within the next year.

Here she is at a local show n shine today in Soledad, CA

P1010803.jpg

clean car, rollin on them real D's!!!! love the red on red, and the way the vinyl top on that car is. your doing it right, cant wait to see what else you have in store for the monte

350_85cutty said:
clean car, rollin on them real D's!!!! love the red on red, and the way the vinyl top on that car is. your doing it right, cant wait to see what else you have in store for the monte

Thanks. Currently I have a few ideas floating around in my head, but other obligations are keeping me from pulling the trigger. Stupid responsibilities, lol.

Here is a pic I posted recently in another thread

2009-07-06132140.jpg

Sorry about the horrible photographer. Good help is hard to find, lol.

looks real nice, I noticed Barrow GA tags...I am 5 mins outside that in Walton Co. There are still nice unmolested G bodies on the road out here, cool to see blue haired old ladies rockin them w/o any idea what they have is highly sought.

GregInAtl said:
looks real nice, I noticed Barrow GA tags...I am 5 mins outside that in Walton Co. There are still nice unmolested G bodies on the road out here, cool to see blue haired old ladies rockin them w/o any idea what they have is highly sought.

Thanks, but I live in Bartow Co. Not sure where that is in relation to your location. Sounds like you have a lil sum-thin up your sleeve
cheesy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor