Couldn't make up my mind, but finally made the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuicidedRegal said:
87LS/88SS said:
Thanks fellas. Here is a little upgrade I did this weekend

P1010855.jpg

Are you doing a standing 3 with only 2 pumps?

Nope. My upper trailing arm mounts are dropped 5in to give me a higher lock up, but they also make it harder to 3 wheel. I have to cut it pretty hard to get her on 3. Thinking about changing up my rear suspension so I can pause on 3 without using chains, but it will be later on down the road.

Had a custom made switch plate and extensions made a few months back

P1010845.jpg

Finally got my lazy *ss to put it in.

2010-02-28172457.jpg

Sent her home last week

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

sick *ss clean monte homie, BMH is the sh*t good ppl right there, next set up or parts im goin thru them again, customer sercive is outstanding with them, whats ur a arm extension? had my cutty at 2" but 2 weeks of driving and a few time 3 wheeling id be on steel belt even driving locked up

love the monte bro, where in cali u workin??

86juicedcutty said:
sick *ss clean monte homie, BMH is the sh*t good ppl right there, next set up or parts im goin thru them again, customer sercive is outstanding with them, whats ur a arm extension? had my cutty at 2" but 2 weeks of driving and a few time 3 wheeling id be on steel belt even driving locked up

love the monte bro, where in cali u workin??

Thanks, my a-arms are 1 1/2in extended. Hate the tire wear so I think I am gonna shim them back to an inch or so.
I was working at FT. Hunter Liggett just north of Paso Robles, but I am back in Georgia now.

I am here in Macon w/ a 79 MC. Same color as yours. Looking for some parts: interior pieces, tailllights, trim stuff. You know of any good salvage yards around? Only one I know of is Johnson's in Griffin. He specializes in older cars, but I have not been there in a while. Planning a trip soon now that it has cooled off. Its a good place if youve never been there. Its a $1 pick and pull. My mother in law bought it new. Need an engine. Going carbed Vortec, spindles and lowering springs. Trying to make a good daily out of it.

http://www.johnsonautosalvage.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor