Couple new pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.

low_blazer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
well, here are a couple better shots of the 'bu..

wagondown1.jpg

wagondown2.jpg

RocketMan83

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 8, 2007
Barrie & Milton, Ontario
Looks good man. Any future plans for it? How do you like the Buick 350? My friend is trying to get me to buy his '70 350 with a TA intake and a 268 Comp Cam.

low_blazer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
The Buick motor is a blast...more torque than you can imagine..lol. And I need to change my sig...I did some digging around when I had to buy a new water pump for it, finally ran all the numbers and the motor is actually a '70 buick GS 350....tons of fun.

It's probably gonna stay like this for a while...I need to focus on a couple other projects first..this was just kind of a necessary distraction. I havent had a daily ride on air in a long time, and this one was just too easy to pass up. All I really want to do is get the headliner fixed..lol.

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
Awww man that looks good!! makes me think of baggin mine...

RedHotRegal

Master Mechanic
Mar 26, 2006
Ontario, Canada
In high school I always wanted an S10(mid '80's). I've always loved minitrucks but muscle cars are where my heart is. I always wanted to take the S10 and slam it, run 17" corvette ralleye look alikes, a early 90"s sonoma grill, small cowl hood(2"), painted black with white battle stripes on the hood and tailgate, louvers on the rear window(like on mustangs or camaros), ton...o cover that sits flush with the rails, and a rear roll pan (chrome front bumper). Then for the interior, get retro and graft a '69 Camaro dash and seats into it. With a healthy sbc I'd have the best of both worlds. :D

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
Sounds like basically the perfect S10 right there. I too love the muscle cars (hence the 383 Camino) but the S10 is cheaper and disposable(r). I can't wait to move from MN to a place where I can have a snazzy(er) daily w/o the salt problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor