cowl hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony19877

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 20, 2015
College Station tx
Yes on the paypal....the hood has i think 1 or 2 minor imperfections but ive had it for close to 10 years, however its been in safe storage for the last 4yrs. I will try to get a quote tomorrow. My 87 now looks like this....what else are you having trouble finding??? View attachment 44688
that would be awesome let me know what the quote is. and what are the minor inperfections in the hood? just curious. hope to here from ya soon

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Im looking for a cowl hood for my 84. used is ok as long as its in decent shape if u still have the 4" I would buy that but I don't know if u guys made a deal if anyone knows of one for sale the most I could do is 100$. thanks everyone :)
I still have the hood, definitely in decent shape with a very minor crack on one edge. Where are you located, reason being it seems to be pretty steep to freight the hood without an account via ups, fedex, etc. Just let me know, thanks.

Dec 9, 2015
I still have the hood, definitely in decent shape with a very minor crack on one edge. Where are you located, reason being it seems to be pretty steep to freight the hood without an account via ups, fedex, etc. Just let me know, thanks.

How much will it cost to have it shipped to Iowa?
I really want to buy the hood just need to know how much shipping will be.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
How much will it cost to have it shipped to Iowa?
I really want to buy the hood just need to know how much shipping will be.
Sorry for the delay man, been a busy week and haven't been on here! I will check next week on shipping. I know when i quoted it to ship to texas it was like $370 or somethin stupid like that!!! I will keep you posted.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor