Cruisin the Coast 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2016
Gulfport, MS
Well the 24th annual CTC kicked off Sunday and may end early this year due to the on coming storm, but I was able to get out yesterday and get some pics.
DSCN0863.JPG
DSCN0864.JPG
DSCN0865.JPG
DSCN0866.JPG
DSCN0867.JPG
DSCN0868.JPG
DSCN0869.JPG
DSCN0870.JPG
DSCN0871.JPG
DSCN0872.JPG
DSCN0873.JPG
DSCN0874.JPG
DSCN0874.JPG

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks for sharing the pics, Jimmy.
Nice variety of cool vehicles present. (y):cool:

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
that was a huge meeting and the variety of vehicles was great to see, thanks for the pictures....:)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
I was scheduled to leave this morning in the GN, with my friend in his 68 Cutlass. We decided not to go. We could have beat the storm going,,, but the trip home MAY not have been pleasant. Rain, possible flooding, possible evacuation, lines at the gas station, traffic... just sucks! As many have said "welcome to 2020". I say F 2020! Next y ear id the 25th anniversary of Cruisin the Coast, and nothing will keep from going.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Jimmy

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2016
Gulfport, MS
I was scheduled to leave this morning in the GN, with my friend in his 68 Cutlass. We decided not to go. We could have beat the storm going,,, but the trip home MAY not have been pleasant. Rain, possible flooding, possible evacuation, lines at the gas station, traffic... just sucks! As many have said "welcome to 2020". I say F 2020! Next y ear id the 25th anniversary of Cruisin the Coast, and nothing will keep from going.
Yea it's a bad year for sure. There are a lot of people already leaving, and I would not be surprised if they cancel it this afternoon. I know at the mall in Biloxi which is one of the cruise ins there are no stages, port-o-lets out and they are supposed to open all the sites tomorrow as you know.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I'm surprised and glad to see the event happened at all. Thanks for posting all the pics!

Reactions: 1 user

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Yea it's a bad year for sure. There are a lot of people already leaving, and I would not be surprised if they cancel it this afternoon. I know at the mall in Biloxi which is one of the cruise ins there are no stages, port-o-lets out and they are supposed to open all the sites tomorrow as you know.
The mall is one of my main hangout spots. I'm there every day. That intersection at McDonalds is a great place to snap pics, plus food, drinks, bathroom, and A/C!! I was under the impression that most venues would be open on Wed. afternoon, T,F,S. Effectively cutting the event in half.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor