Custom interior parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
dougfather said:
For anyone who is doing this, what kind of pain is it to run a speedometer cable and hook up the speedo with that custom panel?

I went with an electric speedo, easy to hook up and can recalibrate it easily anytime I make a change.

87LS-WITH-AN-LS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 5, 2010
MIAMI,FL
i made a custom dummy light delete panel out of stainless steel,im also running the gauge and radio overlay,made some chrome ac vents,a set of bowtie door lock knobs and added custom headlight knob aswell..
25f3lom.jpg

257oe3q.jpg

2hg8ra0.jpg

87LS-WITH-AN-LS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 5, 2010
MIAMI,FL
foregot to mention i had my plater remove all the texture from a metal glovebox door completely smooth and then chrome plated and do the same on the 4 piece roof rails which are also metal but have that ugly texture

this pic shows some of the glovebox

2qu5gkj.jpg

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
87LS-WITH-AN-LS said:
i made a custom dummy light delete panel out of stainless steel,im also running the gauge and radio overlay,made some chrome ac vents,a set of bowtie door lock knobs and added custom headlight knob aswell..
25f3lom.jpg

257oe3q.jpg

2hg8ra0.jpg

hey sorry to reply to this so late but what a sweet setup! did you make the gauge cover yorself, have it done or buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor