custom sub box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, installing the FM on the trunk lid will help with your sub firing towards the lid. Nice install though, looks clean. how do you plan on finishing the trunk floor? Maybe just a few trim panels covering it up? Being a MECP first class installer, i know how difficult it can be to make an older car sound good. And it looks like your well on your way to a quality sound system. Are you amping the highs also?

That Looks Great!! Anybody Can Stick A Huge Sub Box In Thier Trunk And Call It Good, But Way TO Make Your Own Sub Box In A Place That Many People Wouldn't Think To Put A Sub. I Have A System In MY Ekly... The Entire Area Behind The Bench Seat Is Designated To The Sound System, 2 10'' Subs, and 2 6x9s, all in custom Boxes. Keep Up The Good Work!

🙂 mine is a little more "old-school" and uses the whole truck as the box ( system was in the car when I bought it ).

Honestly I would like to take some of this out and run a single 12" and 2 6x9's but I don't think I would want to lose my spare tire.

IMG_0739.jpg

It's been a while since i've posted here. the projects hit a roadblock. ive started college and have no money :roll:

to answer the question about the floor covering, im not sure yet. hopefully ill buy some stock pieces of carpet from somewhere and cut them to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor