Customs Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

djtr

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 15, 2011
Ottawa
I really don't think I'll ever understand putting a lift kit in a 2wd car...... just dont get this fad.

g-body performance on the other hand :) 8)

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
djtr said:
I really don't think I'll ever understand putting a lift kit in a 2wd car...... just dont get this fad.

tell that to the ceo's of the rim & tires companies. we (the streets) dont make over size huge rims or tires. we just buy them. talk to the guy thats making 6 figures or more a year and he might just say hey your right DJTR, this is just a fab so lets stop all of this now.

87LS/88SS

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2008
youngdeezy said:
djtr said:

tell that to the ceo's of the rim & tires companies. we (the streets) dont make over size huge rims or tires. we just buy them. talk to the guy thats making 6 figures or more a year and he might just say hey your right DJTR, this is just a fab so lets stop all of this now.

So you are saying fads and making a buck dont go hand in hand? you obviously dont know much about business. People would sell polished turds if others would buy them.

Mikes83ss

Greasemonkey
Mar 14, 2011
las vegas,nevada
That black elco towards the end looks real sweet.Looked like a real good turn out and man its been awhile since I've been to a dragstrip.

87LS/88SS

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2008
Picked up a 35mm lens for my camera. Of course you know I have to wh*re it up with a pic :D

5561906917_a2dce050b5_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor