IMAG0070.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 765
  • IMAG0067.jpg
    IMAG0067.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 732
  • IMAG0065.jpg
    IMAG0065.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 731
Aye 442_7.5ltr, this section is for G-bodies. The majority of people on this site already don't like cars w/big rims. Just post G-bodies please, the tasteful ones. Themes and sky lifts are not where it's at; they make us look bad.

No offense qdub, I've seen folks come at you about pics like these before. But I'm sure the naive and small minded minority will voice there opinion, which they have every right to. This page is called "Customs Picture Gallery" I have pictures of custom cars and multiple pictures make a gallery so by definition it fits. I can go on about that minority but lets just leave it as everybody isn't going to like everything, Just give respect where respect is due.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor