Customs Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuma83

Greasemonkey
Apr 21, 2011
chicago
i like the pics. if other members dont then they shouldnt click on customs picture gallery . very nice camera pics

87LS/88SS

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2008
442_7.5ltr said:
No offense qdub, I've seen folks come at you about pics like these before. But I'm sure the naive and small minded minority will voice there opinion, which they have every right to. This page is called "Customs Picture Gallery" I have pictures of custom cars and multiple pictures make a gallery so by definition it fits. I can go on about that minority but lets just leave it as everybody isn't going to like everything, Just give respect where respect is due.

I don't always see eye to eye with qdub but he is right. This is a gbody website not westcoastridaz.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
442_7.5ltr said:
This page is called "Customs Picture Gallery" I have pictures of custom cars and multiple pictures make a gallery so by definition it fits.quote]

By common sense definition you'd piece it together that Custom Pictures gallery on a gbody forum means custom gbodys not donk fest (sorry qdub I know you don't like peopel saying donk unless it's the real body style). Seriously man don't come on here posting pictures you know people wont like. IF you have read people arguing with Q then you would have known very few will like the lifted and themeed cars. Also i'm pretty sure even Qdub doesn't like the 4 tvs in a 2 foot radious or the over 9000 speaker set up. Sorry man but keep it Gbody and up to date styles.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
That's all I was saying. This is Gbodyforum.com, and the Customs Picture Gallery here is for pics and vids of custom G-bodies.

choppercitysoprano

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 26, 2011
NEW ORLEANS
You should be able to post whatever you like! QDUB do you man! Just because it ain't the 80's and everybody ain't driving cragers and slicks get over it! I am soooo done with these haters on this forum! My car will smash anything they throw at it! and it ain't a donk.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
choppercitysoprano said:
You should be able to post whatever you like! QDUB do you man! Just because it ain't the 80's and everybody ain't driving cragers and slicks get over it! I am soooo done with these haters on this forum! My car will smash anything they throw at it! and it ain't a donk.

You can see all the pics and vids of the cars he posted on ECR/KOTS forum. That's not the focus of this forum, and not the type of cars the vast majority of us come here to see. I was one of the first people on here to post G's on big wheels, and people were just starting to respect the style because I was posting the cars that were more tastefully done.

And you definitely don't want to call me out. My Cutlass will make mince meat out of that MC my dude.

Geed_up_442

Master Mechanic
Dec 25, 2009
Well my post ended with a gbody, just think of everything else as collateral damage. :rofl: Seriously though in future posts I'll be sure to post only gbodys. 84cutlassjuggalo I don't post pics to please you or anyone else. It was fun, big motors, big rims and outrageous paints, etc i was just sharing. Next weekend is turkey rod run so if you feel your going to get huffy puffy STAY CLEAR. HEADS UP! this time next year stay clear of hear Okay. Q I don't post on ECR lol.

As with anything else I don't think any one person likes every facet of this car culture. Now while you don't like certain things or aspects of a persons car instead of dwelling on the neg or your dislikes how about noticing what you do. Innovative ideas come from every walk of car guys and majority of the time cross over to benefit other genre of car guys.

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
Qdub24 said:
[youtube]_Yss6fDjauw[/youtube]
A lot of G-bodies in this vid, even one on 24s racing a Vette.
[youtube]JLopF_T353M[/youtube]

Every single one of those cars were mean as hell. (Even the Monte coming off the frame. :roll: :lol: )
That white Monte really gave that 'Vette a run for its money.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
I can give respect where respect is due. Thank you for agreeing to post pictures of only gbodies from now on. I know i probably wont like 90% of what you may post but i can atleast respect that for ever one of thoes cars regardless of if it is stock or a rolling tv isle from best buy that atleast it is one classic that has been saved.

I also know that many of us on this forum have banged heads with each other over the big rims scene because some feel it has ruined a car and etc. I know a lot of us including me forget that all the mods regardless of fibergalss dashes with big rims or mild changes none of the mods are unreversable. So just rememebr if we don't like someting we can try to buy it and change it or get over it because it's not our car or money.

I would like to thank Qdub for being a positive part of this forum. He has found some common ground with the majority of the forum by noticing that a lot don't like big rims or themes so he's found photos of tastefully done big rimed cars. I've noticed a lot less fighting thanks to Q. I personally don't ever rememebr Q calling any one a hater for not liking what he posts. He comes to this forum religiously and not only helps other with their questions but also trys to promote the current scence of big rims which are no longer sky high.

So thanks Q for trying to promote the newer styling of your car scence and helping it grow and evolve to where more people can respect it. I know I've come a long way (respect wise) since I saw my first cutlass on 22"s. :friday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor