Customs Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
malibu2.jpg

malibu.jpg

84cutlassjuggalo said:
i knew i could count Q. Thank you. Also where have you been, the custom pics just don't stay as steady with out you.

No problem. I've been kicking it on the Caprice forums since I traded my MCSS for one.

oldiejams said:
Qdub24 said:
84cutlassjuggalo said:
i knew i could count Q. Thank you. Also where have you been, the custom pics just don't stay as steady with out you.

No problem. I've been kicking it on the Caprice forums since I traded my MCSS for one.

what year caprice did you get?

1990 Caprice Classic
How I got it:
39609644021_large.jpg

How it is now:
39609644064_large.jpg

Q i hate big rims on cars but you tear it up on everything you own. if i'm ever in your neck of the woods i'd make a point to meet you because you can make anything look good on big rims.

84cutlassjuggalo said:
Q i hate big rims on cars but you tear it up on everything you own. if i'm ever in your neck of the woods i'd make a point to meet you because you can make anything look good on big rims.

Thanks. Most people like my cars because they never sit high on the rims. I got some more minor cosmetic work to do to it, but not much cause I'm probably gonna sell it and get back on my Cutlass.

Qdub24 said:
84cutlassjuggalo said:

Thanks. Most people like my cars because they never sit high on the rims. I got some more minor cosmetic work to do to it, but not much cause I'm probably gonna sell it and get back on my Cutlass.

i wouldn't say that "i" hate big wheels, but at first i didn't like them they grew on my though. i still think they look stupid then sh*t on some cars.

ATL MC SS vs 4th Gen Camaro
[youtube]cni3jsxOyy4[/youtube]

ATL MC LS
[youtube]HclIwDUeJrU[/youtube]

ATL GP & Cutlass horsin' around
[youtube]Raec_L22paA[/youtube]

Another ATL Cutlass horsin' around
[youtube]LCQdy6FPOhI[/youtube]

MIA Malibu on the highway
[youtube]4P-kXbqlifQ[/youtube]

[youtube]MK9gm21COFU[/youtube]

Whats good Q? There used to be a 78-79 black and grey two tone regal gs up in the A. Is it still around? Got any old/new pics of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor