Customs Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
442_7.5ltr said:
Whats good Q? There used to be a 78-79 black and grey two tone regal gs up in the A. Is it still around? Got any old/new pics of it?

I think I know the one you're talking about. It was from a shop called the W.A.R. Factory, I think.

It's in the first 10 seconds of this vid.
[youtube]VokmobkA2is[/youtube]

magiccityclassic001kk9.jpg

regal_sitn_nasty.jpg

The other 2 tone Regal from ATL @ 0:14

[youtube]LOSboo3WY48[/youtube]

Different car

file

i think that place needs to higher you Q because they didn't make it look as good as i think it could have been. it sits a lil too high and the rims aren't as good as other's i seen. other than the hight and rims i like it though.

84cutlassjuggalo said:
i think that place needs to higher you Q because they didn't make it look as good as i think it could have been. it sits a lil too high and the rims aren't as good as other's i seen. other than the hight and rims i like it though.

Thanks, but those pics and vids are actually years old, before the tucking movement really began. If that car is still around, it's probably been lowered and changed wheels, if not owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor