Cutlass 1980 From France !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudeface

Master Mechanic
Aug 18, 2008
calgary alberta canada
yes awesome lookin car....................that interior looks almost mint!!. do keep us posted on your progress........and any parts you neeed just ask, i am always sellin somethin or another

peace

Wild Card

Apprentice
Jan 5, 2013
verry nice cutlass. i only wish my 83 supreme was half as nice as yours. id kill for a floor shift car. the only way it could be any better in my opinion is if it had the manual 4spd transmission. then it would truely be a perfect car. i am going to convert mine to a floor shift car with a B&M 3spd ratchet soon.

GT_80

Greasemonkey
Apr 23, 2013
Massachusetts
Very cool! I always like hearing about those rare gems found in countries where they are not normally seen. Can't wait to see it up and running!

LioFR

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 6, 2012
Sete,south of France
Thanks everyone for your support !!!!!
the cutlass is rare in France and this series more....it's not easy to work on a car that nobody knows lool

Well....News from the cutty :

start reassembling the frame and the painted/news parts

p5060378.jpg

p5060377.jpg

p5020371.jpg

Difference between olds and news :rofl:

p5060373.jpg

I'm ready to rebuild the TH 350 :twisted:

p5060374.jpg

and just for fun.....a gift specialy for you guys :D :D :D

Thanks to Instagram hehehe

LioFR

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 6, 2012
Sete,south of France
Hi guys,

Some good news and pics of the cutlass are coming tomorrow but now, i need your experience to solve my problem.
I've installed a pair of new front shocks (Bilstein B4),all my ball joint and bushings are new (energy suspension) and....i've cut my springs, 1 spindle (no comments lol) but now, the car seems to be more higher than factory height.....
WTF ?? normal or not ?

in the car, i've only installed the engine with the transmission and my front end !!

Let see some pics

au0f.jpg

62mm.jpg

Thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor