daily driver thread.... What are you driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shotgun

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2007
Nort o Philly
83 Wagon, specs below.

adumb

Master Mechanic
Jun 10, 2007
Western, NY
91 taurus sho

she sees 7k rpm EVERY day

87SS383

Apprentice
Jan 15, 2010
Force Protection Cougar

Attachments

• Cougar.jpg
    Cougar.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 1,111

87montecarlomrc

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2010
Oklahoma
i drive this every day and enjoy every minute

normal_100_2336.jpg

2fit661ca

Master Mechanic
Nov 16, 2009
Fairfield, IA

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
just picked up a new DD...1987 mercury colony park (grand marquis aka marqueef) wagon. Its a complete p.o.s, but i got it for free and it runs :) Im gonna try to finally get some pics up here in a few days, and ill be sure to thrown in a pic or two of the hideous monstrocity.

maliburacinfreak

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2005
Evansville, IN
cdg1984 said:
just picked up a new DD...1987 mercury colony park (grand marquis aka marqueef) wagon. Its a complete p.o.s, but i got it for free and it runs :) Im gonna try to finally get some pics up here in a few days, and ill be sure to thrown in a pic or two of the hideous monstrocity.
when you decide to get rid of the marquis wagon, let me know. know a few derby guys that wouldnt mind having it.

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
maliburacinfreak said:
cdg1984 said:
when you decide to get rid of the marquis wagon, let me know. know a few derby guys that wouldnt mind having it.

lol, chances are theyve asked about it before. I got it from a co-worker who had it parked on red bank in his drive way. He said a few people had asked him about it for demo derby before. His wife was all sentimentally attached to it, so she didnt want it to go into a derby. Ill let u know if i go to get rid of it.

lilbaggie

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 11, 2009
once it's done, it'll be my 87 El Camino but currently its a 02 SLK32 when the wife and kids aren't with me and an 06 R500 when they are...

Attachments

• benzes.jpg
    benzes.jpg
    585.6 KB · Views: 1,073
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor