daily driver thread.... What are you driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

86buick

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 10, 2010
stafford ct
tims03dodge076.jpg

Maxima011.jpg

my daily is a twin turbo dodge diesel. @600hp it gets it done

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
^^^^ this guy has it right. lol. I work at cummins! We build the engines for those trucks and semi trucks and heavy equipment. Nice truck man. Chances are i helped with some part of ur engine

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
Love that AMC posted by Oldmoltick and 86Buick's P/U Ram 2500 truck -- definitely the right idea for daily driver!

Well........ here's my daily driver. I used to drive my GP daily back in the day when I could only afford one car. Well besides the Pro Touring GP and this car, I have a basement apartment -- that's all. I'm just glad my daily has been reliable for so long (cuz if she breaks, I absolutely can't afford to fix her!!). By the way, she's the best handling car I ever drove.

200 Audi TT Quattro 1.8 Turbo:
31039390037_large.jpg
31039390035_large.jpg
31039390029_large.jpg

She currently sites on the black rims with Michelin X-Ice Xi2 winter tires (ditched the 20" chrome 'cuz they got warped)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor