daily driver thread.... What are you driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ
bigjoe that wall looks all-too-much like the suburbs here in the Tucson area, I'm guessing you live in Vegas by your name though?

VINNYD

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 8, 2010
I drive around my 1985 pontiac grand prix le. It actually makes me a little sad to be driving it daily but I found the car when I was looking for a daily driver. You can't pass up a find and considering she only had 66k she had a little room for mileage and the need to earn her keeps.

By winter she will be retired.

Crossbreed

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2009
2000 Interceptor. This was my daily driver. We had a spurt of hot weather last month, so I thought I could clean it up and get it repainted from it's black and grey primer state. Unfortunately, the hot weather lasted about 2 days and it's been cold ever since. As soon as it warms up I can hopefully get it done and get the Cutlass back in the garage to finish it. Having two project cars at the same time is not the best way to do things.
(And that is one of the notorious Rustoleum $30 paintjobs by the way)

b43.jpg

Crossbreed

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2009
The only thing I'm gonna add is a "FOR SALE" sign, LOL.

anakputa

Master Mechanic
Nov 27, 2009
2011 Kia Sorento for a few months, then I trade it in and get another car/suv :mrgreen:

Blazenlotus

G-Body Guru
Mar 4, 2010
Stockton, MO
Just got her finished Saturday night and now my 83 Cutlass is my daily driver. Its got an olds 260 which is a hell of a lot better than the little v-6 that was in it.

Attachments

• 83 cutlass.jpg
    83 cutlass.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 749
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor