daily driver thread.... What are you driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I decided to park the 1200 Coupe for the summer and put some miles on this '71 510 wagon. It's had an L20b/5speed swapped in and about a 2" drop. I plan to run it through the summer and decide what I do and don't like about it. Plans are for a winter tear down that will include paint, some interior and a top secret engine swap.
004-11.jpg

houndin101

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2010
i drive my 79 cabby but if its too wet/salty/snowy i got a 97 honda passport 4x4

ModernMuscleHead

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 24, 2009
Mid Michigan
My daily driver is my 85 El Camino and my wife and I also share a 99 GTP. I'm not a front wheel drive fan but that car rocks. I'm in the process of rat rodding my El Camino. Just removed the Air conditioning, emission stuff and an aftermarket cruise control someone had installed that didn't work anyway.

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
My dd has changed in the past couple months so here's what I currently drive everywhere. It's actually not mine, it belongs to my girlfriend but, I brought it back to life (dead for 15 years) so she lets me drive it :lol:
sx4214.jpg

sx4213.jpg

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
DD is a '95 Volvo 850 Turbo Wagon,was my wifes but traded her my '00 Monte Carlo since its a newer and more "sound" car...only regret I have is theres no cd player and windows arent tinted

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
Update of my daily driver. :D 2000 Seville SLS with a Corsa exhaust and HID lights and the rims......
efd401c1.jpg

with the 20"s which will be replaced by these 2006 STS rims, I got tired of bent rims with all these potholes.. :x Damn i need a suv or a truck!!
1a6c7d12.jpg

The 20's look awesome but at a cost. Oh, well i will sell the to get my Grand Prix will get new rims, 8)

Keep_Floatin

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 6, 2010
Seems a lot of people around here live in snowy areas. I could drive a car around here all year if I had one. lol Not too hot and not much rain, let alone snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor