daily driver thread.... What are you driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sszewczuk

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 28, 2010
marcar1993 said:
Camshaft said:
Marcar, I love that Acclaim...
First person to ever say those words in that order...

my parents had a powder blue one just like it when I was a kid. I cried when they traded it in.
Ah, that explains it. It takes someone to own one to realize how nice they are for what they are...
To be quite honest, it's not my first pick for a daily. But I got it for free, know all the history, it has low mileage(68k), and gets good mileage. I'd even consider another k car or k car derivative for a daily in the future. But the next one hopefully will be turbo and 5 speed. (Would like a 98-02 ws6 t/a 6 speed for a daily though... :twisted: )

Why dont you take the cutlass out in the rain-- whats your mpg

sszewczuk

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 28, 2010
bowtietillidie85SS said:
I drive my SS and my wife 08 Impala LT

do you drive it everyday? whats the round trip? how many miles?
always had an affinity for those cars----

I have an 87 442--- daily (52 miles round trip)

sszewczuk

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 28, 2010
87montecarlomrc said:
i drive this every day and enjoy every minute

normal_100_2336.jpg

how many mile daily? miles on car?
I always liked those cars

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
lol @ 57 miles round trip. i got 6 miles round trip :lol:

marcar1993

G-Body Guru
Aug 31, 2007
New Jersey
sszewczuk said:
Why dont you take the cutlass out in the rain-- whats your mpg

I don't take it out in the rain because of the mess it makes. I have driven it in the rain and it takes hours of detailing to clean the mess. Rain water/road runoff isn't clean and gets crap everywhere, places you can't get a towel. Not to mention the fun drifting capabilities, even when you don't want them.
My best mpg recorded was 15, but I think I have gotten closer to 16-17 on the highway. Well the world may never know for sure, because the 307 is out and the 403 is in waiting to be wired and fired.

84cutlass454

Greasemonkey
Jun 25, 2010
got a 99 cavalier the damn thang is die hard the only thang i have done to is change the oil every 3000 miles and its good on gas u cant beat the little ****er lol got when it had 110,000 it has 122,000 had still runs like when i first got it. its been a damn good car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor