MALIBU Dangit! Another one gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Dallas or Ft. Worth.... Lot's of places it could be in that area.
true but I do know which junkyard it is NOT. I'm not having any luck tracking down the auction number but I can clearly see it is at a professional jyard instead of someone's lot behind their house. they have inventory stickers. and row52 doesn't show it in inventory.
1640812096963.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: 1 user

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
Looks like its been in the yard since April.
Heres a current picture of it..lol

I couldn't locate it on car-part.com so eith they dont use that or its gone.
I hope it did get picked clean if it did get crushed.

1640814968344.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Based on what I see at work, April was either the accident date, or the date it went to the pool. MAYyyybe a salvage auction date

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Based on what I see at work, April was either the accident date, or the date it went to the pool. MAYyyybe a salvage auction date

When I see those dates in yards it's when they bought it at the auction or it was put in the yard, with the latter as more likely. The pic of the car doesn't look like this time of year either.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
April?? In Tex-as??? Pilgrim, that dog is dog-gone. Either picked to the bone as noted above, 'cept they should of taken the bones for tooth picks in that shot, or stripped of the most valuable, desirable, wanted, and easy to harvest parts and the hulk sent to India for re-incarnation as shrapnel.

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
When I see those dates in yards it's when they bought it at the auction or it was put in the yard, with the latter as more likely. The pic of the car doesn't look like this time of year either.
It was sunny & mid 70's in Dallas yesterday & today.....

I still haven't found it listed on the DFW area C-list online ads. I'd like to check it out to see if there's anything left worth acquiring but striking out.

newmexguy

Greasemonkey
Apr 8, 2021
Las Cruces NM 88005
It was sunny & mid 70's in Dallas yesterday & today.....

I still haven't found it listed on the DFW area C-list online ads. I'd like to check it out to see if there's anything left worth acquiring but striking out.
That is the same car that was in the "autoweek" article. States a Denver area yard. Probably long gone by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor