Darwinism at work?

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
This trend of "you tube stars" and staging dumb sh*t has reached critical mass... You'd say it was tragic, but, really, who in their right mind would think what these idiots did was acceptable let alone a good idea?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Maybe it's time for You Tube to police their "stars" on what kind of content they could be making. Or they could just let these "stars" do some self thinning of the herd. Really, couldn't the dumb azz just stage it like others do for their videos?

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
In high school in 1982 we made a "history of weapons" video for history class as our class project, that involved an armed robbery at a bank, but it was 10am on a Sunday morning, and camera's were more obvious back then.

Reactions: 1 user

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
I like the ones: How to do x the right way. Then proceeds to do it in the gravel driveway using and adjustable wrench!

• Haha

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I like the ones: How to do x the right way. Then proceeds to do it in the gravel driveway using and adjustable wrench!

I do enjoy shjtting in the comments section of those videos.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
It isn't tragic to me. It's friggin' idiotic! If you want to do pranks, let the people that can kill you in on the joke first. Not feeling sorry for them one bit.

28753661.gif

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I’d be critical of the prank situation. I’d guess there’s more to it that is being played to us - the hapless media subscriber.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor