Dash panel clean up questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
I think theres a few dash pictures in the build thread for my wagon but considering how it looked when I started I think it looks pretty decent. That dash was originally tan when I bought it from Greg at CT G body. Hard to tell in this photo but its the same gray GM used in the mid 80s.

IMG_1577.JPG

Reactions: 1 user

lp08ss

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 11, 2018
Little update, got majority of major scratches removed and polished up. Took the advice of 69hurst and mikester on the vinyl pinstripe tape, what a breeze that stuff was glad I went that route instead of paint! Now all is left is to get it back in the car. Didn't exactly sit down to try and figure it out but if anyone could let me know how the little spring clips on the back work I'd appreciate it!
67aff0aa6ba61651eb8b4e15e1de6549.jpg

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Little update, got majority of major scratches removed and polished up. Took the advice of 69hurst and mikester on the vinyl pinstripe tape, what a breeze that stuff was glad I went that route instead of paint! Now all is left is to get it back in the car. Didn't exactly sit down to try and figure it out but if anyone could let me know how the little spring clips on the back work I'd appreciate it!
This is an older thread, but I think it may give you the answers you may seek. The spring clips on the montes/Malibu is different than the Olds, that's for sure.

https://gbodyforum.com/threads/removing-the-dash-bezel.66109/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor