Daytona floor opinions please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Looking to buy a low profile floor jack jack. HF has a Daytona extended reach for $199.00. Are they worth the money

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
I bought one to use on the heavier/taller stuff we work on, seems like a quality jack although I'd like the pad to be a little bigger, no complaints here.

Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
It's supposed to me marketed at their top of the line jacks better than the Pittsburgh line & compaired to the big name brand jacks. Also they have a 25% off coupon for Labor day, was in the with the coupons in yesterdays mail.

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
I bought the yellow Daytona about 6 months ago. Who cares about $20, just go buy it! It's so worth it!!!! Don't cheap out and get the orange one either

Reactions: 1 user

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I bought the yellow Daytona about 6 months ago. Who cares about $20, just go buy it! It's so worth it!!!! Don't cheap out and get the orange one either
What do you mean by, don’t cheap out about the color? Aren’t they the same price ? They have the extended one listed online for $199.00 choice of colors

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
For a little while they had a very similar line of Daytona Jack's for $149, they even looked almost identical, but there were differences. There were not the same quality as the "old" yellow version.

This is the good one, although it appears they might be making it in other colors now, but don't get the cheaper $139 dollar versions.

Local Hero

G-Body Guru
Nov 24, 2016
Northcoast, Cleveland, Ohio
You can see in this pic that I have one and it is one of three jacks I have. It's also the best one I've ever owned. Had it nearly a year now. I agree on wishing the pad was a little larger. But I have it on good authority that these jacks are the same ones that Snap On sells for $5-$600 and the only difference is Snap On has theirs painted red and Daytonas are yellow. Same jack.

IMG_20190825_105055421.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor