Daytona floor opinions please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Harbor Freight was actually sued by Snap On because they were the same jack, made in the same factory in China and Harbor Freight lost the lawsuit. They had to change some minor details so their Jack was different from Snap On's.

• Informative
Reactions: 2 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
You can see in this pic that I have one and it is one of three jacks I have. It's also the best one I've ever owned. Had it nearly a year now. I agree on wishing the pad was a little larger. But I have it on good authority that these jacks are the same ones that Snap On sells for $5-$600 and the only difference is Snap On has theirs painted red and Daytonas are yellow. Same jack.

View attachment 122123
What is the item number of your jack? I want to be sure I get the same one

marcar1993

G-Body Guru
Aug 31, 2007
New Jersey
https://www.hfqpdb.com/
You're welcome. 😉

Also, I have the pittsburg low/long reach jack and its pretty damn nice for under $100 with coupon. Also the 1.5 ton aluminum jack is perfect to throw in a trailer box, I have one of those too.

Reactions: 1 user

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Oh crap, I don't know. ......... so I make a quick run out to the shop........

DJ3000

It was the $199.00 one and they wouldn't accept my coupon either. :confused:
Thanx for checking the # . I’m going to get one after work today. I read all the fine print on the coupons, that sucks.

Reactions: 1 users

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
You wont be sorry you bought it, i replaced my old jack with the yellow Daytona and i love that thing. Had it for a couple years now and it still works like the day i took it out of the box and i have used it a whole lot.

Reactions: 2 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
When you pick it up, and realize it weighs 137 pounds IIRC, You'll be happy you finally got a nice jack

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor