Defiance

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
I've been around a while and seen things come and go. Not just with cars but everything around you. It's called the future and the train is going there weather your riding it or not. I've also noticed people are afraid of change mostly because they don't understand it and don't want to learn. I loved the 60's and everything about it but the train has long left there but I still own pieces of it. Yea there is a lot I don't like, the way my Grand kids have their faces stuck in a tablet, phone or computer but it's the way. Couldn't get my Mother on a cell phone or computer. Think of the power you have in your cell phone - Apollo 13 would have liked to have half of it. I prefer to fly under the radar and take things as they come. If you don't like it here you can always move somewhere else

Reactions: 1 users

Jorge1958

Master Mechanic
Mar 2, 2019
Columbia City Oregon
I absolutely love my SS. Its easy to work on and a blast to drive. My new Silverado is a great truck but other then basic maintenance theres not much i can do with it.

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
I absolutely love my SS. Its easy to work on and a blast to drive. My new Silverado is a great truck but other then basic maintenance theres not much i can do with it.

Why not - mechanical is mechanical and the truck will tell you what's wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor