Dent Repair Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

brrian

Master Mechanic
Jul 7, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
I know of at least a few of you are in the Pittsburgh area. I hired Galaxy Dent Repair to take several dents out of my Grand Prix. Anthony (the owner) came out to take a look & we agreed on a price to have the most obvious and accessible ones removed, and he said he'd do whatever else he could. He ended up taking all but one out (on the front edge of the trunk lid, that he only could have gotten to if I pulled it off). It looks amazing, even better than expected. They're gone, invisible (& that's on a black car). On top of that, he was a class act - clearly very skilled & just a really good guy. So, if you're in the Pittsburgh area & have some eyesore dents you'd like gone, I recommend this company.

Galaxy Dent Repair
https://galaxydentrepair.com/

Reactions: 4 users

brrian

Master Mechanic
Jul 7, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
did he do it as PDR?
Paintless you mean? Yes - he pushed them out from the inside. I had my headliner out which enabled him to get to two small dents on the roof & everything else he was able to get to from the back somehow / somewhere. There were two odd spots on the driver side rear fender where the car had been repainted... they weren't dents & were more like flat recesses, like they were sanded flat then painted without filler. He got those out too somehow.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor