Desert Eagle LS 84 El Camino Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
Re: Desert Eagle 84 El Camino

Man this car is going to be so sick. And the engine GORGEOUS!!!!

Josh Hanna

Greasemonkey
Feb 3, 2013
Coral Spings FL

melman109 said:
10356823633_3a4944d188_z.jpg

10356624945_e14dcf54b6_z.jpg

Here is how she looked when I dropped her off at Insane Innovations to get the cage installed and the body work started
what size irocs and the back spacing did you use? iam looking into getting a set for my el camino....Thnaks

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona

CruizinKev said:
*drool* wow nice!!
Kansas Bu Wagon said:

Thanks! I'm excited to get her back so that I can start putting the pieces back together

Josh Hanna said:
what size irocs and the back spacing did you use? iam looking into getting a set for my el camino....Thnaks

I want to say they were 22"x9. I bought them from LS Warren a while back. They are in his storage, next time i'm over there I can measure the backspacing for you. I ran a 1/4" spacer in the rear no spacers in the front. The car is dropped 2" all the way around

Josh Hanna

Greasemonkey
Feb 3, 2013
Coral Spings FL

melman109 said:
CruizinKev said:
*drool* wow nice!!
Kansas Bu Wagon said:

Thanks! I'm excited to get her back so that I can start putting the pieces back together

Josh Hanna said:

I want to say they were 22"x9. I bought them from LS Warren a while back. They are in his storage, next time i'm over there I can measure the backspacing for you. I ran a 1/4" spacer in the rear no spacers in the front. The car is dropped 2" all the way around
Cool thanks bro

lg1200

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2011
Re: Desert Eagle Turbo LS 84 El Camino Project

you never cease to amaze the me broseph. you tryna get that gbody MVP award!

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona

lg1200 said:
you never cease to amaze the me broseph. you tryna get that gbody MVP award!

Lol.... Na decided to just build something a little more reliable and aggressive. Was going to buy a new car next year but I rather put the cash into my classics

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado

DAMN!!! :shock: looking good! man makes me want to tear my pos down again and detail it like you... :roll: subscribed! :popcorn:

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona

85GPLef41 said:
DAMN!!! :shock: looking good! man makes me want to tear my pos down again and detail it like you... :roll: subscribed! :popcorn:

Lol thanks! Procircuit's Malibu, FE3X Clone's cutlass, and boatshoes El camino are just a few that have inspired me to step my game up another notch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor