DIABLO EMBLEM PIC needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianGMCgirl

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 27, 2014
Leduc,Alberta,Canada
Can someone with a GMC 1979 DIABLO please take a pic of your dash emblem and the dimensions for me? I have a online pic but its on a slight angle and cant see the details..please pm me with pics etc...id appreciate the help thanks.... 8)

still looking for some nice pics of the 79 Diablo dash emblem, and the dimensions of it...really appreciate it....must be largest pic size possible..and nice clear close ups that don't pixilate...feel free to pm me for further details... :bump:

I do not have a picture but mine was a red metal item of the devil head with flames rising behind head not to big about the size of a thumb nail area
bought mine new in Edmonton
Terry

If you are still looking for this, I have an 85 Diablo and can take a photo for you. As to dimensions, I assume you want the overall x & y, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor