Did the fender/rad to cowl brace install this am (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a pair in the junkyard but didn't have time to grab them. I shall keep an eye out in the future though.

Slick, I will say there is a slight difference with these bars.

I am sure if I did not have every other bar on the car as well as a class II hitch out back ( best upgrade for your wagon) it would have made a bigger difference.

It's just that as each one was added the difference/effect was not as dramatic.

Try and find yourself a set!

sheesh, those bars are all over the place at the junkyard by me. Was thinking of putting them on my car.

3XBrownCutty said:
sheesh, those bars are all over the place at the junkyard by me. Was thinking of putting them on my car.

sounds like a $$$ making opprotunity there!! :lol: 8)

How much would you guys pay for a set?..... realistically :wink:

dunno, just found out recently that our cars had 'em... the few I've ever seen, thought someone had made them....

shotgun, did you find yours doin the junkyard crawl? what did ya give for them?

SLICK79WGN said:
either one of you guys have a pic of the jounce bars installed I am putting mine in tonight and I'm not sure how they go

I got my bars installed but I forgot to post the pictures of it. Will get the asap

1eveilregal, I got mine in trade with a local.

I see them going in the $20/$30 range.

Now that the secret is out $200 to $300. :lol:

Subscribed!

Thanks,
Dave

I can get some cowl to header panel ones.if somebody needs them let me know ASAP before the car gets crushed. I have a extra set of fender to header panel too. PM me if interested 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor